Amazing Spiritual Books that You Just Won’t
be able to put down.
“What is better in life than sitting in your preferred
comfortable and peaceful place with a great book, a cup of
coffee or tea and venturing on a relaxing mini-journey into
the beyond!! Can’t think of anything better than that!!!”
Many are so interested
in reading more about the world of spirit. The following is
a list of popular authors and individual titles that are a
great place to begin. I think that many will learn so much
from them as well as just thoroughly enjoy them.
Spiritual and Psychic Mediumship
There are so many wonderful books out there on this topic and these are just a few of my favorites.
- "Talking to Heaven" by James Van Praagh
- "Heaven and Earth" by James Van Praagh
- "Healing Grief" by James Van Praagh
- "Growing up in Heaven" by James Van Praagh
- "We Don't Die" by George Anderson
- "Lessons from the Light" by George Anderson
- "We are Eternal" by Robert Brown
- "Signs - The Secret Language of the Universe" by Laura Lynne Jackson
Can’t read enough on
- "To Heaven and Back" Mary C. Neal
- "Lessons from the Light" by Kenneth Ring
- "Life after Life" by Raymond Moody
- "The Light Beyond" by Raymond Moody
- "We Live Forever" by P.M.H. Atwater
- "The Other side of Death" by Jan Price
(It is such an easy and great read that you will read it in one night!!)
We all need comfort when
we have a loss, especially in the evenings. I know I do –
grief and worry have a wonderful way of sneaking up on us
through the night!
- "Hello From Heaven" by Bill Guggenheim
- "Visitations from the Afterlife" by Lee Lawson (I have not seen it lately in the bookstores – Amazon has it though)
- "Touched by the Extraordinary" and "Touched by the Extraordinary, Book Two: Healing Stories of Love, Loss and Hope" by Susan Barbara Apollon
- "Heaven's Call" by Roger Dawson
Books to help you get through the passing of a loved
one and the letting go process. These books are priceless
and the authors are so comforting.
Highly recommend these
books for those going through a serious illness or the hospice
- "The Healing Consciousness - A Doctor's Journey to Healing" by Beth Baughman Dupree, M.D.
- "Into the Light – Real Life Stories about Angelic Visits, Visions of the Afterlife, and other Pre-Death Experiences" by John Lerma, M.D.
- "Learning from the Light – Pre-death Experiences, Prophecies and Angelic Messages of Hope" by John Lerma, M.D.
- "On Death and Dying" by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Local Area Hauntings
- "Ghost in the ‘Ville" –
True Experiences of the Unexplained in Riegelsville, PA
Jeffrey A. Wargo
- "More Ghosts in the 'Ville" –
Continue History of the Unexplained in Riegelsville, PA
- (This is a great book in which I had the honor of writing
the forward). The author highlights our experiences and
validates our readings of some historic places in the town.
It was so much fun walking through a town which prides itself
and is known to have “more dead people than living
people residing in the town.”
As time goes on I will be adding some more, but for now… Have
fun on your journey of learning!!